Maginox produces the following project and contract reports to assist project managers and executive management in making informed decisions.
This report shows a cost summary of a project's contracts and how actual or anticipated contract values compare to budget and funding values. Forecasts and variances are then calculated based on any changes reflecting actual or potential cost savings or impacts. Actual paid amounts are indicated for each contract and compared against the adjusted and forecast amounts.
Cost summaries can be reported four different ways:
1. By Project - Contracts are summarized by cost code for each individual project.
2. By Funding Source - Contracts are summarized by cost code for each client funding source assigned to the project.
3. By Reporting Category - Contracts are aggregated by cost code for multiple user-defined projects.
4. By Funding Category - Contracts are aggregated by cost code for multiple user-defined funding sources.
This report shows an executive level summary of each project selected including a brief description of the work, cost information and schedule information.
The report displays a historical record of all contract details including original contract amounts, pending and approved change amounts and associated invoices entered or imported.
This report shows the detail for all changes associated to a contract which modify the overall contract value or schedule. This provides an effective electronic trail of how a contract’s total amount was modified or is anticipated to be modified during the life of a project.
This report shows allowances and contingencies that have been authorized against related contract line items.
This report generates the cash flow chart based upon the contract forecast amounts and actual invoice amounts for a specific project and financial time period.
Project managers are responsible for providing monthly project updates to report to executive management. The project update report provides a status of the work performed, contracts, schedule, milestones and critical issues for each reporting period.
The Project Monthly Status Report generates a single combined PDF report for a particular Financial Period which contains the Project Summary Report along with the Project Update, Contract Detail, Project Change Log and Cost Summary reports for each project selected.
These reports are used to compare actual and forecast labor hours and dollars against the budgeted amounts. Also, the Labor Performance Reports can be used to view resource allocations across a time-scale.
Labor Performance Reports include:
1. Resource Usage Reports - This report shows the budgeted hours for each resource by Contract and Task. It also displays a chart with the percentage utilization for each month.
2. Labor Summary - This report shows a summary of the budget and actual hours and amounts for each Task. It also includes a summary or detail of the actual expenditures.
3. Labor Forecast - This report shows a forecast for labor hours and cost based upon an earned value analysis. Actual amounts are compared against the earned value amounts to calculate a productivity multiplier. That multiplier is then used to forecast remaining hours and cost to complete. Then the forecasted hours and cost at completion are compared against the budgets.
4. Resource Schedule - This report is used to graphically display the resources allocated against Tasks/Contracts along a time scale.
5. Contract Resource Schedule - This report is used to graphically display the resources allocated against Projects/Contracts along a time scale.
The IDOT Current Contract Obligations reports list all of the work under agreement with the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), all of the work under agreement by your transportation staff for other than IDOT, a summary of the work and contract obligations for all Construction Inspection, Phase III projects. The Standard Report is required for prequalification to perform all engineering, land surveying and architectural services to IDOT. The Standard Detailed Report provides additional information than the Standard Report to be used for review purposes.
The Illinois Tollway Current Contract Obligations reports list all of the work under agreement with the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority (ISTHA), all of the work under agreement by your transportation staff for other than ISTHA, current obligations for ISTHA that your firm has subcontracted and a summary of the work. The Standard Report is required for consideration of professional services for the Illinois Tollway.