Maginox is designed to be an affordable, intuitive, cloud-based project management software solution for the architectural, engineering and construction (A/E/C) industry. Maginox provides a comprehensive consolidation of all projects, contracts and changes in one central location with accurate, real-time and secure access for Executives and Managers. Additionally, it delivers crucial cost reporting for accountability and increased communication. This solution provides stakeholders the necessary business information to make better informed decisions.
Maginox, LLC provides contract administration, information technology consulting and advisory services to firms who need assistance managing their data and who need additional reporting functionality for clients and/or agencies.
Simple and straightforward; no complicated menus and easy to navigate.
Project sizes can vary greatly; from small to large companies with the need to manage their contracts, to full size agencies with the need to manage contractors.
Cloud-based application accessible from any computer or tablet, anywhere in the world by all client users and assigned staff.
Highly secure application with 99.97% up-time with an MSP Alliance partner.
Tried and proven functionality.
Can be customized to incorporate and optimize business processes.
- Easily deployable
- No hardware investment
- No software/licensing investment
- No IT staffing to maintain advanced servers
- Accessible 24/7
- Advanced cloud technology to access critical report data from anywhere
- 30+ years' experience in the construction and program management industry
- Eliminating spreadsheets and providing project contract analytics by industry segments
- Generating Current Obligations for IDOT and Tollway agency reporting in a matter of seconds
- McCormick Place South Building Expansion ($675M)
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital Redevelopment ($580M)
- d'Escoto, Inc. Projects